BLW - French toast for my 1 year old
This is one of Milas favourite breakfasts. Its so quick & easy to both prepare and cook. Let us know if you try it!!
The below ingredients list is what I use to prepare Mila's french toast but you can adjust it as needed....Im no chef!!!
What you will need:
- Butter x 1 tbsp
- Milk 1/4 cup - we use almond milk
- Egg x 1
- Bread Slice x 3
- Cinnamon x 2 tsp
- Chia Seeds x 1tsp
- Greek yoghurt x 1tbsp
- Strawberries x 4
- Handful Blueberries
How to make Milas french toast:
- Whisk eggs
- Add milk & half of the cinnamon to the egg mixture
- Add butter to frypan
- Dip sliced bread into eggs and place into the pan
- Cook until golden on each side
- Slice toast into age appropriate pieces
- Slice strawberries & blueberries - I always squish Mila's berries making sure they're nice and soft for her to reduce the risk of choking.
- Add your toast, fruit & yoghurt to your Bub Bowl Suction Plate or Suction Bowl
- Sprinkle chia seeds & remaining cinnamon..YUM!!
Let us know if your little one loves Milas french toast & dont forget tag us in your creation on instagram.